It must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things, 2 Ne. 2:11.
DIRECTIONS: Match each TRIAL with its corresponding BLESSING.
- Due to health challenges, Abe chose to remove all inflammatory foods from his diet.
- We returned sweet Kiko, the puppy we co-raised for Guide Dogs for the Blind, back to headquarters in San Rafael for evaluation and further training.
- Barbary Grant took a sabbatical after 10 years of conducting the kids’ East Bay Homeschool Choir.
- Our beloved 14-year-old Labrador Retriever, Rosie, passed away.
- The tenants above the rental condo flooded our downstairs unit. Twice.
- As a family, we cumulatively logged hundreds of hours of auditions, carpooling, rehearsals, and volunteering with StarStruck Theatre.
- Grandpa Dana’s brain cancer returned--it was back to UCLA again for surgery followed by another long road of recovery.
- New Haven Unified School District denied our Charter Petition for an East Bay Connecting Waters school.
- Due to excessive rain and damage to trails in the spring, Madeline, Janine, and friends weren’t able to hike the 30-mile Ohlone Wilderness Trail from Livermore to Fremont.
- The opossums, hawks, and raccoons created losses for Little Red Hen Ranch.
- For 3 days, Natalie & Janine pushed handcarts over 15 miles in 90+-degree heat.
- Max attended middle school for 2 weeks of his tweenage life.
- We couldn’t use the heater this winter due to a mouse infestation in the ductwork.
- As a culmination to the semester, she arranged for the kids to record their winter show for TV at the Studio 32 MidPen Media Center in Palo Alto!
- We prioritized many visits to Southern California to provide support, love, and puppy kisses!
- We got a cozy electric fireplace to warm our hearts and souls!
- An aunt with a PhD in this subject ROCKS!
- After earning straight As, he concluded homeschooling suited him better and recommitted himself to excellence in education!
- Grain-free veganism is not so bad after all!
- Nothing like a good ol’ pioneer experience to learn gratitude for little things!
- With room at the inn, we traveled to New England to bring home a feisty, canine member to our family: Connemara Terrier, Lucy June!
- 10 months later, we were honored to attend Kiko’s Dogs 4 Diabetics graduation as Katie’s medical alert assistance dog!
- We had always wanted to remodel the kitchen--thank you Farmer’s Insurance!
- All three kids performed in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown (Natalie played Lucy) and we’re currently preparing for James and the Giant Peach!
- The seven savages completed the 14-hour trek on one November day instead!
- Alameda County chartered Connecting Waters, East Bay and we secured a site for our resource center!
- Despite the overhead expenses, the kids still made a profit!
They taste the bitter, that they may know to prize the good, Moses 6:55.
Answers: 1=F, 2=I, 3=A, 4=H, 5=J, 6=K, 7=B, 8=M, 9=L, 10=N, 11=G, 12=D, 13=E, 14=C
2017 Photo Albums:
- Trail Adventures & Hip Hop: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9C1n9nZi45YZpFYf2
- Artwork: https://photos.app.goo.gl/i2ElPBghhed3oGmx2
- StarStruck Theatre: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: https://goo.gl/photos/TrJ32ZUyksg5xD8P9
- East Bay Homeschool Choir Concerts: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qWw2IPE7a2Nt3exP2
- Cherry Lane Condo: https://goo.gl/photos/ZwNbbjgK6njgyQSUA
- StarStruck Theatre: You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: https://goo.gl/photos/K5zBzV5xv81dJXJG8
- YW Backpacking Trip @ Sunol: https://goo.gl/photos/FXuQrvEW6EBSDTqk9
- May Trip to Disneyland: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ND0Y7cGcZoHdvpVh2
- Wente Family Camp Memorial Day Weekend: https://goo.gl/photos/o8TmgYLuheL6SVsw5
- June Visit to Thousand Oaks: https://goo.gl/photos/igpKtHuF5HQMWxEc8
- Pioneer Trek Day 3: https://goo.gl/photos/3RJe6wn23cM6ErLo9
- Extended Weston Family Summer Fun: Pleasanton, Yosemite, Sacramento: https://goo.gl/photos/kDVivWAk1PGHJPb26
- August Visit to Thousand Oaks: https://goo.gl/photos/4ZS6GzfpkmoC26Cy6
- Weston Family New England Coast Road Trip & Puppy Pick-Up, August 2017: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uTVafdggDqWfT1lw2
- CWEB Ribbon Cutting: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8uTFkapkwkEWROpx1
- September Visit to Thousand Oaks & Central Coast: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AzS2YLfVlOnsWw7b2
- Follow Our Journey with "Lucy June" (Sandy x King Tadhg) Our Connemara Jack Russell Terrier BD 6/30/17 and "Sammy" (x Seamus) too!: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nwPA4CFdOD3K0qeJ3
- Halloween: https://photos.app.goo.gl/N9dKnXspXm0bXx0v1
- Weston Family Portrait: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VowlU9FN9KeNcjOA2
- Kiko: GDB to D4D: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2cPCLJTXlGh3e9Ww2
- November Thanksgiving Visit to Southern California: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WE3GcI9RYbmEBf613
- Bayside 4-H Club: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zvylykshVN2fQKRJ3
Post a Comment